Say bye-bye to hair problems with Avon hair care range. Our hair care products are the perfect solution to every hair woe. From shine to strength, explore Avon's best hair care products to keep your tresses healthy!
Our hair care solutions use an innovative blend of natural nutrients, Vitamin E, Keratin, and goodness of natural extract to make your hair healthier, bouncy, and thicker. Give your hair endless love with these multi-beneficial ingredients.
Benefits of Avon hair care-
- Replenishes dry and dull hair
- Minimizes hair fall
- Makes hair stronger and thicker
- Deeply nourishes the hair
- Adds shine and volume to hair
- Protects the hair from damage
How to take care of your hair daily?
To keep your scalp & hair healthy, follow this hair care routine
- Wash your hair gently.
- Pamper your hair with goodness of nature with Avon Naturals hair care range. Made with natural extracts, the 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner cleanses while conditioning hair.
- Let your hair dry naturally and detangle with a wide-tooth comb to avoid any hair damage.
- Indulge in weekly pampering hair session with nourishing hair oil & masks.
- For hair oiling, gently massage your hair with hair oil before washing hair. For effective oiling, try our Avon Naturals Ayurvedic Hair Oil, which is a blend of nourishing oils.
- Along with using regular hair oiling and hair masks treatment, It’s also important to trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to avoid split ends.
How long to keep oil in hair before washing?
It is recommended to not leave the oil in your hair for more than 6-8 hours before washing, as oil is known to attract dust, grime, and dirt to get stuck in your hair. It will make the hair washing process harder.
How to grow long and thick hair?
To grow your hair longer and thicker, mentioned below are some of the ways to achieve that:
- Grow your hair fast by trimming your hair on a routine basis
- Comb your hair before sleeping
- Try to reduce the amount of colouring your hair
- Stay clear of styling tools
- Eat a healthy meal for hair growth
- Be gentle with damp hair
- Use a silk pillowcase