Avon Shipping and Delivery Policy for Representatives
1.Avon (“the Company”) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sundays & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
2. Products ordered from the Company are available in various locations across the country. The estimated delivery timelines from the date of acceptance of order by the Company are as under:
3.The delivery time mentioned is approximate and may vary depending on various factors.
4.Ordered products will normally be delivered within the time set out hereinabove, unless they are delayed due to any unforeseen event. In such a case, a notification will be sent to you on your registered email address and / or phone no. informing you the tentative revised delivery date.
5.The following delivery/shipping charges apply to the orders:
a.No delivery/shipping charges on individual order value* above Rs.1200/-
b.Delivery/shipping charge of Rs.100/- on individual order value* below Rs. 1200/-
6.Our products will only be delivered in India. Users from outside of India, purchasing our products must indicate a delivery address in India where the products can be delivered.
*Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT/GST or any other applicable charges.
Modes of Payment & Collection process
The list of payment methods and the process of payment updation are mentioned below :
- Online Payment:- Customer who opts to make online payment on companies website or Avon’s app, gets updates automatically on real time basis in Axapta.
- Bank Branch-Over the Counter :- Customer who opts to make payment over the counter at bank branches, the payment updation happens within a 24 hours in to the Axapta either via API interface with bank else entered manually by the AR team.
- Cash Deposit in TAS (The Avon Shop) / ABZ (Avon Beauty Zone):- Customer who makes cash payment at TAS/ ABZ, the Avon officer based at that location shares the data with the AR team to update the payment in Axapta. Such payment get updated in the system within 24 Hrs.
- CODHD Collection :- For CODHD orders at the time of dispatch, the Avon officer at the PPS shares the information of dispatches basis which the AR team update the payment in customers account, creating a corresponding recovery from the CODHD vendor. Upon delivery and collection from the customer, the CODHD vendor submits payment to Avon as per the agreed terms of agreement and the AR team knocks of that payment against the recovery due from the CODHD vendor basis the information received from the Supply Chain team.
- Swipe \ EDC Machines :- Customer who makes payment at Avon’s ABZ / TAS counter through Swipe Machines, for successful transactions, ABZ’s / TAS officer shares the data with AR team to update the payment in Axapta. Such payments get updated in the system within 24 Hrs.
- NEFT :- Customer who makes payment through NEFT / RTGS, has to submit the proof of payment basis which payment is updated in Axapta by the AR team.