When it comes to skincare, everyone loves to indulge in face masks now and then. They are nourishing, refreshing and of course, relaxing. Whether you’re a fan of cooling masks or hydrating sheet masks, a face mask can always give your skin that extra care it deserves! While there are many face masks available in the market, Avon can be your one-stop shop for the best face masks packed with natural extracts.
Benefits of face masks by Avon Naturals -
- Pamper your skin with the goodness of nature
- Formulated with natural extracts
- Refreshing and relaxing
- Soothes & comforts skin
- Revitalizes skin instantly
- Hydrates & brightens skin
What are face masks for?
Face masks are an indulgent treat for our skin. Depending on your skin type, you can choose a face mask for your needs. For nourishment, one can look for hydrating masks like Avon Naturals Aloe Vera Face Mask. Such hydrating masks can help to replenish skin’s hydration levels and also leave skin feeling cool and refreshed. And, if you’re looking for a face mask for glowing skin, one can look for brightening face masks like Avon Naturals Sunflower & Neem 3-in-1 Cleanser Scrub Mask. The 3-in-1 formula is infused with sunflower and neem extracts to brighten skin tone.
How to apply a face mask?
Most face masks offer tips on application usage and time duration. Based on your face mask, follow the direction on the packaging. Here are some regular tips you can follow for applying a face mask:
- Before applying any face mask, make sure you have enough time to apply the mask for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- To make your face mask more effective, make sure you cleanse your face with a gentle face cleanser.
- Once your face is cleansed, use your fingers or face mask applicator to apply the mask.
- Now, spread the mask around your face and avoid getting it in your eyes.
- Leave the mask on your face for the suggested time.
- Depending on the washing instructions, you can remove the mask by using a gentle face wash.
Which face mask is best?
Finding the best face mask depends on your own and specific skincare needs. The first step is to identify your skin type and choose the right face mask for your skin needs. Here are all the types of face masks you can explore:
- HYDRATING: Sheet masks and hydrating masks are ideal for dry skin. They can help to give your skin that extra boost of hydration.
- CLAY MASKS: Clay and mud-based masks are ideal for oily skin types. They can help to sop up excess oil, keeping your skin refreshed.
- GEL BASED: If you have sensitive skin, gel-based masks can be an ideal pick. When choosing the face mask, you can look at the ingredients and pick if the mask is suitable for your skin type.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: A lot of masks also cater to specific needs like dull and uneven skin tone. Depending on the ingredient and benefits, you can pick one based on your skin needs.
What to do after a face mask?
Most face masks require post-cleansing or peeling. Once you have applied your face mask for the suggested time, peel off (if required) and wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry. And if you’re using a hydrating and overnight face mask, you can keep the mask on for some time to get the best results.